Michael Jordan & Shoes


Yes!

"It’s not about the shoes. It’s about what you do in them." Michael Jordan

I like this quote. Very much.

Michael Jordan is the epitome of basketball as far as I'm concerned. I grew up in his era.

I can relate to it not just from the sporting point of view but also in the roles we fill in our daily lives. It’s not just about the titles or the position. It’s what we do with them that matters most.

So, it's not about the roles. It's about what you DO with them bro!

Having babies qualify you to be called a father or a mother. But what you do in those roles matters more because it is about what you do and who you are.

So, take a good look at your roles in life, and put on each role, one at a time. See how they fit, and go do something about it! Having roles without putting your feet into them, and working hard at the roles, putting in the hours, putting in your soul into your soles ... that's good!

Yes, why not? Hey man, put your soul into your soles! Maybe I should copyright this!

Great stuff! It’s not about the shoes. It’s about me and you!

Comments

Popular Posts